skip navigation

Field Status

Facility and game cancellations and/or delays will be posted here when possible.

June 2 Games are ON. Field 3 games are moved to Field 1

BASEBALL: For baseball games, field status updates will be posted by 7:00 a.m. for Saturday games, 12 p.m. for Sunday games and 4 p.m. for weeknight games.  If we have reports that rain is imminent there is a possibility we will cancel games a day prior to scheduled games so parents can make alternate family plans.  

SOCCER: For soccer games, field status updates will be posted by 7:30 a.m. for Saturday games, 12:00 p.m. for Sunday games and 5:00 p.m. for weeknight games.

There will be NO OUTDOOR PSO practices if the "real-feel" temperature is above 105 degrees or below 33 degrees. The current heat index/wind chill is listed as "RealFeel®" under "Weather Conditions" at the bottom of this page. If lightning is detected within 10 miles of the practice or game, play must be suspended until there has not been a lightning strike within 10 miles for at least 30 minutes. During suspended play everyone must leave the field and seek shelter. Parents are responsible for making sure that this policy is followed for their child for practices and games. PSO will make decisions on games but parents have the right not to allow their child to play if they believe the conditions to be unsafe (there will be no refunds for these situations).

Field Maps